Most of the articles listed below require access to online research databases, which are available to staff working at NATO HQ. If you are unable to access the articles, please contact the Library.
For articles published prior to 2014, please see the Articles Archive.
Find more articles indexed by the Library on this topic
- International Convention for the Peaceful Use of Cyberspace
- U.S. Failure to Clarify Interests in Cyberspace Weakens Deterrence
WORLD POLITICS REVIEW (11 April 2014)
- The Cyberterrorism Threat: Findings from a Survey of Researchers
JARVIS, L., MACDONALD, S. & NOURI, L. (2014). STUDIES IN CONFLICT & TERRORISM, Vol. 37, Issue 1.
- Cyber War, Cybered Conflict, and the Maritime Domain
DOMBROWSKI, P. & DEMCHAK, C.C. (Spring 2014). NAVAL WAR COLLEGE REVIEW, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 71-96
- NATO Focuses on Terrorist Cyber Exploitation
ACKERMAN, R.K. (March 2014). SIGNAL, vol. 68, no. 7, p. 43-45.
- Cyber : la surprise n'est pas celle que l'on croit
- Easier said than done: legal reviews of cyber weapons
BROWN, G.D. & METCALF, A.O. (2014). JOURNAL OF NATIONAL SECURITY LAW & POLICY, vol. 7, p. 115-138.
- Time for a U.S. Cyber Force
STAVRIDIS, J. (January 2014). PROCEEDINGS, vol. 140, no. 1, p. 40-44.
- Training Cyber Warriors
WEIRAUCH, C. (2014). MS&T, vol. 31, no. 1, p. 6-8.