Busy life getting in the way of your reading time? Audiobooks are great way to access information from anywhere and any time. NATO Library provides access to EBSCO Audiobooks collections from academic, university and professional publishers on:
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- General Nonfiction + many more!
You can download Audiobooks and listen to them on your Android or Apple device using the EBSCO Audiobooks mobile app.
The EBSCO Audiobooks are available for NATO HQ staff only. You can access Audiobooks by creating an EBSCO account using NATO Laptop.
Setting up your EBSCO Account:
1. Go to EBSCO 'Sign In'
2. Create an account by clicking on 'Sign Up' (Fill in all required fields - use NATO email address)
3. Click on 'Create Account' and 'Sign In'
How to borrow audiobook?
Follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Once you sign in, you can browse the collection and search for audiobooks.
2. Click the 'Borrow' button to check out the audiobook (select borrowing duration from drop-down menu)
3. Now, you can download "EBSCO Audiobooks App" (using App Store or Google Play)
4. After installing the app on your device, open the app, click on 'Log In' button and 'Sign In'.
5. Click on 'All books' tab. Press play and enjoy!
Don't have a NATO Laptop? You can visit us and use public computers in the Library or we can create EBSCO Account for you. Contact us for more information.