The EBSCO eBook Collection provides access to full-text scholarly, reference and professional eBooks from academic, university and professional publishers. The collection covers a large selection of multidisciplinary subjects, such as:
- Political Science
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Economics
- Social Sciences + many more!
You can download, read and borrow e-books on your Android or Apple device using the 'EBSCO Mobile App'.
The EBSCO E-books are available for NATO HQ staff only. You can access E-books from your work desktop or on your personal device (via EBSCO Mobile App) by creating an EBSCO account:
Setting up your EBSCO Account:
1. Go to EBSCO 'Sign In'
2. Create an account by clicking on 'Sign Up' (Fill in all required fields - use NATO email address)
3. Click on 'Create Account' and 'Sign In'
How to borrow E-books?
1. Once you sign in, you can browse the collection and search for e-books.
2. When you find e-book you want to access, click on 'EPUB Full Text'/"PDF Full Text" to read e-book from desktop or click on 'Full Download' to borrow e-book.
Don't have a NATO Laptop? You can visit us and use public computers in the Library or we can create EBSCO Account for you. Contact us for more information.
Borrowed E-books can be also accessed via EBSCO Mobile App.
EBSCO Mobile App is a a Pocket-Sized, Multi-Function Library Access Tool. This app gives users ubiquitous access to the library’s content, surfacing search results across the library’s EBSCO subscriptions.
App allows the users to:
- Search quickly and make research progress
- Stay organized with cross-device synchronization
- Read or listen anytime, anywhere
- Discover new content based on previous activity
- No need to log in every time